Five Tips on choosing your toilet :
1. If you are short of space choose a short projection wc
2. If you struggle to bend down choose a comfort height WC. This will put less pressure on your knees and back.
3. Consult with an expert to make sure the WC you select can be fitted the outlet connection
4. Style matter! You will live your choice for years so make sure you like it. Toilet flush to the wall will hide the soil pipe.
5. Make sure in future a replacement toilet seat will be available.
Let us help you draw up a short list of WCs that meet your your requirements
Ipswich Bathroom and Tile Centre, 907 Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, IP4 4NX, t: 01473 271722,
Car parking – no problem. On site dedicated car park
© IBTC All rights reserved